Magpie Chic Boutique - A New Adventure

One never knows where the adventure will lead them! Recently I found a beautiful vintage beaded bag at a flea market that I love to frequent on Saturday afternoons. I've collected vintage bags and jewelry for many years never thinking I'd do anything with them except carry one on special occasions or wear a special brooch every now and then.

But....you know there is something coming when you see that word! I decided to open an Etsy shop and sell some of my jewelry and evening bags. I had forgotten how much work it is to sell online but Etsy makes it as easy as possible.

So if interested, check out my new adventure on www.etsy.com. My shop is

                                                        MagpieChicBoutique

Someone asked how did you come up with that name. Well the magpie is a collector of trinkets, especially shiny or sparkly items. Just like me! Here's one of the bags you'll find in the Boutique!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Of Day

Caught In A Rut?

Intimidation