Finding The Muse

I'm often asked what inspires me. That is not an easy question to answer because a lot of things play into inspiration. Emotions. Situations. Relationships. The weather! Is it just one thing or a combination of many things that lead to inspiration? How do you find "the muse".

Recently I've been uninspired...yes, it happens! Some might say that moving to a new location with such different scenery is the cause....and yet, I'm not so much inspired by scenery as I am by the emotional contact that happens when one stops to listen to the sounds of a waterfall or the rustle of the wind thru the trees.

So...what then have I learned about my own muse...it does not appear but it does speak. It does not take a certain form but it does whisper to my inner core...it beckons...even shouts at times. And when I listen carefully....it sighs.

Thoughts from a Tuesday,
carly


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Of Day

Caught In A Rut?

Intimidation