Thrift Shop Find

Isn't it fun when you spot that perfect treasure in a thrift shop! That's what happened a couple of weeks ago. Someone dropped off a 50 x 34 canvas covered with tissue paper collage! I think it was discarded because no one knew how to proceed with all that abstract texture. But to me, it was an inspiration!!

This is a crop showing the texture after I've used acrylic inks to create vertical lines and liquid acrylics....I think it is taking shape as an abstract landscape.

One never knows what might trigger an inspirational moment! Don't count out those really odd thrift shop finds!

Sign up to follow my blog posts...there's a link at the top...and I don't use your email for anything ever.   carly



Stay tuned for the final image in my next blog...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Of Day

Caught In A Rut?

Intimidation