Thrift Shop Follow Up!

Here we are another week into our almost fall weather! It's my favorite time of year...the season when nature pulls out all the stops with its wardrobe. Glorious reds, oranges, yellows and purples decorate all the trees and the fields turn a golden color that glows in the early morning sunlight.

While painting my thrift shop find, I kept thinking about how nature loves to brighten its palette each year. And gazing out my window at all the trees, I spotted a few leaves turning a rich orange. I knew that fall was on its way!

Here's the outcome of the thrift shop find. I had so much fun rescuing this canvas and creating my version of Autumn.


Let me know if autumn is your favorite season!
carly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Of Day

Caught In A Rut?

Intimidation