Pouring Paint!

A few weeks back I spent several days learning how to "pour" paint. Using latex house paint, a bit of water and a product by Flood, Floetrol, we poured paint onto canvases and watched with awe at the results. I can't say that mine turned out as awesome as my two friends, but it was a fun activity which gave me some ideas for underpaintings. Here's a couple of pics from our experimenting....and some ideas I had watching the formation of figures and abstract shapes.




Back at home...I've tried my hand again with the pouring technique. Using three colors on some small 6x6's. If you are interested in learning more about the process, check out www.acrylicpouring.com

Here's todays outcome!   What do you see in the paintings?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Of Day

Intimidation

Caught In A Rut?