Looking Back - Looking Forward

Wow, hard to believe that this year is almost over but looking back, I realize that a lot has been accomplished. Maybe not all that I thought would be but then plans change all the time. First, I've tabled putting so much of my time into creating art. Does not mean that I haven't painted this year but I've found that other ideas have given me new channels for creativity.

Most of you know that I've worked as a volunteer with the FAITH organization at their Furniture Shop since moving to the mountains, and this year I applied and got the position as Assistant Manager. Talk about change (that was my word for last year)! Still not sure what the word for this year is. I did take a quiz on FB and it said my word was "Success" for 2019....so I hope that's true.
A new job! A new Etsy business! Maybe my word should be busy!

 I've upcycled old lamps into a more boho look with wire shades and those old timey light bulbs. Took a ton of old jewelry parts and Christmas beads and made Christmas trees for the shop. Won a gold medal playing pickleball in the District Rec Centers Tourney! Redecorated my interior with a casual bohemian look. Several trips to ortho for knees! and the dentist for weird jaw pain! Maybe my word should be abnormal!

Whatever the word, I know this next year will be a new adventure and I'm excited to get started! Hope your New Year will be filled with love, laughter and new experiences! Maybe our word should be "Thankful"!

Happy New Year!!
carly


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Of Day

Caught In A Rut?

Intimidation