Listen for Inspiration

Creativity is a way of life. Even when I take time off from painting, other ideas battle for dominance in my mind! My Etsy business for vintage items is up and running and I have lots of new ideas! The holiday season is closely approaching! So how does all this activity effect creativity?

A recent question in an artist forum got me to thinking....When life gets too busy how does one stay inspired? The word means "to breathe in". I suppose my question to self is..."what am I breathing in?" Inspiration can be elusive at times, but that still small voice can be heard if one takes the time to listen.

Check it out for yourself. Step outside in the brisk autumn air....listen to the birds singing...the squirrels scampering about, a waterfall thru the trees....that's inspiration talking...Listen well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Of Day

Caught In A Rut?

Intimidation